[Qgis-developer] User profiles

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:08:42 PDT 2012

My 2 cents.
I agree with all of you about the need to remove some default toolbars.
Following the proposal of Werner, what about having a "View" menu, where
the user can choose which toolbars activate and not? And as an improvement
to this, one could provide a system to "Add custom buttons" to the toolbar
space.

Giovanni