[Qgis-developer] User profiles

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:24:59 PDT 2012

I knew that toolbars are already able to be switched on and off.. My
intention was to create those custom toolbars because currently you can
switch whole bars on and off.. But what if I use only one tool from a huge
bar?..
So I tend to keep the default small.. And create my own toolbar..
Regards
Werner