[Qgis-developer] Merging of incompatible changes

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 25 03:30:57 PDT 2012

How does the new API handle this?

Is there only one iterator at the same time allowed which has to be
released to allow another iterator on the same object?

In this case it truly is a problem. I imagined parallel iterators, where
update could just claim another iterator and not care if anything else
is iterating on the same provider. Although it's probably a considerable
higher amount of work to implement this on all data providers.

Matthias