[Qgis-developer] Merging of incompatible changes

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 26 17:00:10 PDT 2012

Il 27/10/2012 08:41, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> For these reasons I vote +1 for Martin to merge in his work.
+1 for me too. I only think it is vital for the health of the project
that we make sure we do not release a 2.0 with hundreds of broken
plugins, in case plugin developers do not upgrade them in time. Believe
it or not, many users cannot use QGIS without their preferred plugin.
BTW, could please somebody move the important plugins still missing in
the new repo?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia