[Qgis-developer] QGIS infrastructure mindmap

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Mon Oct 29 01:11:05 PDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

Am Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 17.33:04 schrieb Nathan Woodrow:

> That is looking really good.  Nice to see where things are in relation
> to everything else.  Might be good to have the different build servers
> and some notes about who maintains them and their specs.

The Linux builds are done in the www.(plugins/plant/hub).qgis.org VM (It's a
single VM!). The Windows nightly builds are done on a internal machine of jef,
AFAIK.

I would conctentrate on the technical dependencies of the QGIS infrastructure
and therefore remove the Commercial support componies, etc.

Pirmin

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:
> > Hi Paolo,
> >
> > You can mouse over the little icons to the left of the text to see the
> > comments and the links.
> >
> > If you want to edit I need to register you as an editor (in the sharing
> > settings).
> >
> > Andreas

> >> thanks Andreas!

> >> I can't see that, possible?
> >> All the best.
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Andreas Neumann
> > Böschacherstrasse 10A
> > 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
> > Switzerland

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
http://www.sourcepole.com