[Qgis-developer] html goodness in Map Composer

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Sep 3 22:59:10 PDT 2012

Hi Maning

There is already a html item in the map composer of the dev version
(also using webkit). You may select 'add html item' and drag a
rectangle. Then you can select an html file or a web resource (it is
even possible to display a web page on the composer). The item can have
several frames and thus go over multiple pages.

Regards,
Marco