[Qgis-developer] Better options dialogs

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:02:51 PDT 2012

Hi Larry,

as already was mentioned in this thread similar design of options dialog
was used several versions ago but then we switched to tabs. List widget
only with icons IMHO not user friendly, especially for newcomers.

If icons will be with captions we again come to initial problem for translators:
translating some text when listbox is used is a real pain in some languages.
I think Jean-Roc Morreale can explain all problems for translators better.

--
Alexander Bruy