[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements - Merged to master

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 6 02:23:11 PDT 2012

Il 06/09/2012 09:45, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> Of course it would be possible to check for every text if it fits into
> its field. What do you think is the best way to go if it exceeds its
> space?

not quite sure about it.

> A question to this picture. What attributes did you assign. Because this
> horizontal line in every pie should have been removed.

The lie is actually a variable, much smaller the the other one, but this does not
matter (I used random variables, just to see how the diagrams work).
BTW, I do not see small pies to superimpose on the larger ones, as expected. Am I
missing something?
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia