[Qgis-developer] Qgis Server and Python. Which solutions to have a python API?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:13:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Lizmap will be release soon, as a Zip file. I do not know yet if I will
create a bitbucket account to put the code here or not. Why not !

Some of next lizmap features :
* access rights management to repositories (1 repository = one folder in
the server containing one or more projects). You can defined, groups,
users, and then set the visibility of each repository to one or more groups.
* simple approach of tile caching, with no configuration needed (just click
on a checkbox in Lizmap plugin for each layer to be cached)
* new ui, etc.

I am writing some documentation right now, and will explain these features
as soon as I find time :)

Cheers
Michael