[Qgis-developer] WCS save as does not stop?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:56:36 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> When saving a raster from WCS, the download apparently stops at 5%, and there is no
> way of interrupting it, thus I have to kill QGIS: could anybody confirm?

You have probably combined two issues in one question.

The first problems is if saving WCS works? Have you accidently run
save as with high resolution so that it works on background but it is
slow? Is it frozen or requests are sending to server?

The second one is request for new feature to add a possibility to
cancel saving in progress. Please add a new ticket for it.

Radim