[Qgis-developer] WCS save as does not stop?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:44:57 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 11/09/2012 16:12, Radim Blazek ha scritto:
>
>> Which server, layer, resolution, extent?
>
> http://demo.mapserver.org/cgi-bin/wcs, modis, full resolution, full extent

Unfortunately I cannot replicate it, for me it is downloading in 20
parts, each part takes about 5s.

Again, what timeout do you have in Options > Network > Timeout? Can
you try to set it to 10000ms?

Can you try to just display the same raster with another instance of
QGIS when saveas is frozen on 5% (keeping the first QGIS instance
running)?

BTW, there is another problem with the written raster, it is somehow
corrupted (0 values grid), I am debugging that now.

Radim