[Qgis-developer] Lizmap Web Client V2 is released

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:35:55 PDT 2012

Hi again

I forgot the link to the source code :
https://bitbucket.org/mdouchin/lizmap/

It is read-only (i think, it is my first time with bitbucket...). Anyone
willing to help (translation in italian, spanish, etc., ) can send us
patches attached to the hub.qgis.org site : just create a new issue and
attach your patch.

To create your patch, you can use the mq extension of mercurial, which is
very handy.

Cheers,

Michael