[Qgis-developer] Lizmap Web Client V2 is released

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 05:51:47 PDT 2012

Hey hey, it seems you have not read the wiki page ;)
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/lizmapwebclient/wiki

We have a demo server here : http://demo.3liz.com/lizmap/

I have not yet set a demo server with a admin/admin password, so that
people can have a look at the administration page (where you can manage
lizmap configuration, users, groups, repositories and rights).

The server is not very powerfull. I hope it will handle the load.

Cheers
Michael