[Qgis-developer] mac mini as MacOsX build/test server?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 14 04:33:17 PDT 2012

Gents,

I'm not sure what the status is of a macosx buildserver/service to
provide testresults for our automated testing framework.

But I have a macmini here laying around with MacOsX 10.6.8 (Snow
Leopard) which I'm happy to hook on the internet 24/7 (we have a fixed
IP here) and make available over ssh for a limited set of known users.

There is not a huge internet pipe going in/out of our office, but it
should be enough to do a daily automated git pull, compile, test and
push some packages and test results out daily (preferably not downloads...).

If interested, let me know, I can even bring it with me to Essen (or
make it available over ssh withing a couple of days)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps1: I cannot donate the physical hardware, because once and every time
we have to check some of our sites in Safari. So it has to stay near my
desk and have a monitor on it...

ps2: I'm not a mac user, so can not provide much 'mac knowledge'