[Qgis-developer] Migration of SEXTANTE repository

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Sep 14 14:52:00 PDT 2012

Hi

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:12 PM, skampus
<stefano.campus at regione.piemonte.it> wrote:
> does it mean that every change in sextante will be added into qgis master
> every time it is released
>  (almost every night)?

That depends on how the SEXTANTE team chooses to work. Normally new
development work should be donw in individual developers repos and
then pushed over to the QGIS master repo when they are ready for
general consumption. But fixes and small changes can indeed be pushed
over on a nightly basis.

> and if it's, so, is not necessary to update sextante via svn anymore,isn't
> it?

Yes the SVN repo should not be used anymore as there is no longer any
intention to move changes from svn to the QGIS repo.

Regards

Tim

> sorry for trivial question
>
> s.