[Qgis-developer] Migration of SEXTANTE repository

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 01:10:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

Some of us (regular Sextante testers) were using Tortoise svn (Windows) to
download the latest code revision of Sextante. As soon as Victor Olaya
solved one of the bugs we reported, we would download the lastest revision
of Sextante and check if everything was ok.

Is there another program we can use to the same in the new repository? I
tried using Tortoise but it didnt work.

I think this dynamic contributed a lot to the fast paced development of
Sextante in QGIS and kept a lot of people interested. I fear that this 24
hour (or more) delay will break some of the momentum Sextante has had.

Thanks

Regards