[Qgis-developer] Problem with intersects function on windows only

Nic kempnj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:06:01 PDT 2012

Hi

I have the same issue using Windows 7.

I've changed the code the intersection with pointBuff instead of pntGeom:

if feat.geometry().intersects(pntBuff).

It returns a result but the only problem is that it will select every
feature within the:
 pntGeom.buffer( (self.canvas.mapUnitsPerPixel() * 2),0). This can create
problems if the user is zoomed out too far. So there must be a better way of
solving the Problem.

The feat.geometry().intersects(pntGeom) also works for Polygons. So I don't
think it's the intersect function that returns no geometry.

Kind regards

bertGIS wrote