[Qgis-developer] invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'OGRSpatialReferenceHS*'

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Sep 21 01:27:15 PDT 2012

Selon Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch>:

> hi every body, updating to th letest android qt version is being tougher
> than planned ... I got all the dependencies ok now but building qgis gives
> me this errors below. any Ideas? this is using android ndk 8b with gcc 4.4.3
>
> thanks a lot
>
> /home/marco/dev/Quantum-GIS/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.cpp:
> In destructor
> 'QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::~QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem()':
> /home/marco/dev/Quantum-GIS/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.cpp:78:
> error:
> invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'OGRSpatialReferenceHS*'

There's an error in
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.h#L475

The pointer should be of type OGRSpatialReferenceH instead of void*

The compilation error must be unnoticed for people compiling QGIS without
-DDEBUG defined, but when -DDEBUG is actually defined, OGRSpatialReferenceH is
no longer aliased to void*. See
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/ogr/ogr_api.h#L59