[Qgis-developer] index in self.legend.groupLayerRelationship - different behavior between QGIS 1.8 and master?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 25 13:01:23 PDT 2012

hm - maybe a side effect of this patch? Currently, there is a shift in
the index whereas QGIS master returns an invalid index and QGIS 1.8
returns the correct index.

I could work around it by detecting if it is QGIS 1.9 and substract 1
from the index, but it would be awkward.

Alternatively it would be nice to have a method for direct access to
groups by name, without having to loop through all groups and see if the
name matches ...

I can report a bug on this.

Andreas