[Qgis-developer] Tickets for plugins

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 28 12:14:48 PDT 2012

I see the problem,

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-user-plugins/issues/new doesn't exist,
you have to go the the sub-project for the specific plugin in order to
file a bug. In this case http://hub.qgis.org/projects/pinpoint is the
correct place to the file the bug in question.

The Issues link is valid though because it summarizes all sub-projects.

So I think I need to find a way to hide the New Issues for that
particular parent project.

Thanks,
Alex

On 09/28/2012 12:00 PM, Etienne Tourigny wrote:
> When I login I can create new issues there (but I have  dev permissions)
>
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Agustin Lobo <alobolistas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was trying here:
>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-user-plugins/issues
>>
>> Reported now. Thanks
>> Agus

>>> Are you talking about the PinPoint plugin?
>>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/pinpoint
>>>
>>> Were you logged in? Once logged in do you see a New Issue menu item?
>>> It does appear to have a tracker but I might need to check the
>>> permissions on who can add Issues.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Alex