[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 Milestone: Feature freeze & updated release timetable

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:30:06 PDT 2013

Hey

one thing:

I am assumming that code freeze applies to plugins as well, right? It
is ok for me, since most of want to do now in SEXTANTE is testing and
bugfixing, not adding new features, but I was just wondering. Since it
is very easy to deploy new versions of a plugin through the plugin
installer, maybe there is no need to be so strict with plugins?

Sorry for the question if this has discussed or written somewhere else...

Cheers
Victor