[Qgis-developer] Memory layer saver plugin to core?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:27:32 PDT 2013

Hey Chris,

As we are now in a feature freeze it might be a bit late to bring it in
however I would like to see it as a core part of QGIS, not as a plugin, but
as something that just happens when the user saves the project.  The New
Memory Layer plugin should also be moved into core of the program as it's
great for creating quick one of layers.

- Nathan