[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 Milestone: Feature freeze & updated release timetable

jr.morreale at enoreth.net jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Wed Apr 3 02:41:09 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-03 11:25, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> This list is not up-to-date anymore. Most of it is now resolved now
> (e.g. all the data-driven stuff). We should go through this list at
> the hackfest to make sure that nothing is missing. The GUI
> inconsistencies can also be fixed during the HF.
>
> +1 for removing old symbology and labeling before QGIS 2.0

Even if the list of missing features isn't emptied, the old symbology
must get killed for 2.0

Paolo, I don't know about you but I personnally don't want to spent
anymore time in the comings years explaining or solving issues due to
the use of an accidental use of a deprecated engine. The switch has been
going on for years : old symbology delenda est !