[Qgis-developer] How do we deal with duplicate functionality in Select by Location and Spatial Query Plugin?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 05:55:54 PDT 2013

Hi!

So as far as i can see there is only one difference - the "keeping" of the
layer - or forcing to duplicate the layer ..
Personaly I tend to keep everything clean and tidy too but I see not
disadvantage of having them both .. even more when one of them is "only" a
plugin..
So we already have the functionality built in if on needs it ..
And .. can the plugin function be used by sextante?

regards
Werner