[Qgis-developer] Roadmap for QGIS 2.1 and after

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Apr 5 07:27:33 PDT 2013

Hi dev's and contributors.
In preparation of the next Hackfest, in which I won't be able to join you, I
would like to share my personnal priorities for new features and
consolidation of QGIS 2.0.

Sorry for doing it now, when everybody is full time on 2.0 release, but I
think next hackfest is the right place to clarify further evolutions.
Considering that my reaction time to contract work on QGIS is too slow
compared to QGIS community speed, I need to have 2 years visibilty to be
able to fund at the right time.

*I initiated a google doc here [0]*

Any contributor is welcome to comment / edit this document as a draft effort
to contribute following a global systemic approach.

I would be very pleased if Hackfest participants could react on this to help
us contribute.

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u6Tp0QqKdkY65vQ5v94-8WpltcOxWTbQh2ow5tTkQCQ/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u6Tp0QqKdkY65vQ5v94-8WpltcOxWTbQh2ow5tTkQCQ/edit?usp=sharing>