[Qgis-developer] Raster Layer style properties UI broken?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:42:00 PDT 2013

Isn't that the usual case if the .ui file is saved in a too small state in
the designer?
I made the experience that if the ui is saved too small - such things
happen..

So just adjust the .ui file and commit it again ..

That leads me to the Guidelines - I remember we said that every window
should be smaller than (800x480?) .. I don't remember the exact amount ..
It was to run QGIS on Netbooks ..
Is this "rule" still active?

kind regards
Werner