[Qgis-developer] HackFest Todo

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:39:14 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo!
I promised to help with the webpage ..
there would be a few other things I'd like to do ..

What do you think of meeting in a seperate room (like yours) after every
technical thing is fixed and talk for 30min where everyone explains short
what he/she is working on and let's do some

"major goal of the hackfest" (beside bringing it closer to 2.0)

regards
Werner