[Qgis-developer] feature action

Rouzaud Denis denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 07:19:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'd like to create actions from within a plugin.

Basically, the plugin would add an action for specified layers, and this action would trigger some method with layer and feature as argument.
Is this possible?

This would be used to perform a specific action on features. So I'd like to have that action available by a right-click in the feature form (which gives the actions of the layer).

The problem is that you can only have attributes values as argument, but not the layer id neither the feature id.

Someone has an idea on how to deal with this?

Thanks,

Denis