[Qgis-developer] Label backgrounds (shape, SVG, drop shadow)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:26:52 PDT 2013

As far as I can tell there will probably be a few other API changes during
the hackfest..
So from my point of view there should be all API breakages done before 2.0
release.. Which actually means now..
+1 from me for doing the changes..
And applying the "hard" freeze after the hackfest..

Tim? You have the last word..

Kind regards
Werner