[Qgis-developer] Mac nightly updated
larrys at dakotacarto.com
Thu Apr 11 18:29:56 PDT 2013
Just a quick note to anyone using the Mac nightly builds here .
I've updated the 10.7-10.8 build machine with the following:
- Kyngchaos.com GDAL Complete-1.9 (2013-03-01, must update your local
- GDAL framework v1.10.0 beta2 installed after GDAL 1.9 (must locally
IMPORTANT: there are no format plugins for this GDAL version yet (see
blog post )
- SQLite3 framework v18.104.22.168-1 installed after GDAL 1.9 (must locally
note: includes support for SpatiaLite 4.0.0
- GEOS framework v3.3.8-2 installed after GDAL 1.9 (must locally install)
note: QGIS still reports 3.3.6dev, though
- PostgreSQL client updated to 9.2.4 (bundled)
- Qwt updated to 6.0.2 (bundled)
- QScintilla2 updated to 2.7.1 (bundled)
Thanks to William for providing the framework and library updates. Of note
is the new support for GDAL 1.10 and SpatiaLite 4.0! There is already an
app archive with this setup uploaded.
I've updated the nightly to help provide some user feedback and any bug
reports before packaging, since I would expect similar frameworks will be
linked against for the stable 2.0 release.
For example, it would be good if some power users could test out the GDAL
Tools and SpatiaLite functionality, so any changes can make it into master
branch before final code freeze.
Black Hills, South Dakota
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qgis-developer