[Qgis-developer] Failing tests

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 12 09:07:51 PDT 2013

Hi All

Just to alert you to the fact that there are currently 6 failing tests
in Jenkins [1]:

>>> TestSuite.PyQgsAtlasComposition 0.28 sec1
>>> TestSuite.qgis_diagramtest 2.6 sec48
>>> TestSuite.qgis_rendererstest 0.84 sec48
>>> TestSuite.qgis_dualviewtest 0.15 sec48
>>> TestSuite.qgis_atlascompositiontest 17 sec160
>>> TestSuite.qgis_composerhtmltest

It would be really great to get them passing again during the hackfest
if possible so we can release with all tests passing.

[1] http://jenkins.linfiniti.com/job/QGIS/

Happy hackfesting!

Regards

Tim