[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:14:37 PDT 2013

Hey All,

We are starting some really nice looking logos in the logo comp.  There are
a few there that I really like.  We can give feedback and ratings to any of
the logos in order to shape the direction that the designers take.  By the
looks of it only I can comment and rate however once we have a few more
designs and are down to a few styles I can run a poll to gather better
feedback.

At the moment what I would ask is for everyone to have a look over what has
been submitted and send me a email with any feedback you would like me to
give to the designer, remember to include the id of the logo so I know
which one you are talking about.

There is still 4 days left in first round which means we can still get the
designs to go in the direction that we like.

Here a few of my picks:

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/88

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/88

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/90

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/91

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/64

64 looks pretty cool on a T-Shirt and card:

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/55
http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/54

Regards,
Nathan