[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Apr 14 22:23:26 PDT 2013

Hi Nathan,

I think #64 by Andyzendy would work better if there was a little more space
between the Q and the u. They are really close now.
Also #50 used RGB: 43, 42, 41 which looks more sophisticated than the pure
black in #64.

I also get what Mathieu said about the typical "web mapping marker" and
that it could be misleading.

Best wishes,
Anita