[Qgis-developer] Thank you all for the great HF!!

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:38:45 PDT 2013

Hi!

I have to say .. Same from me
Thanks for the great Hackfest and the nice discussions - I think we all did
a huge step forward in the right direction.
It was greatly organized and I had a lot of fun finding my way home with
Radim in the night. :)
Special thanks to Matthias for his prompt reaction on every "problem" I
found in his branch :)
And as Alessandro already said .. Sorry for not saying goodbye to everybody
.. I also had to leave early.
Somebody kept me drinking beer .. You know who you are.

Hope to see you all next time!

Just to be sure that work on the new webpage will not get lost I attach the
3 main "topics" we decided in Freemind format to be further discussed and -
converted to a nice looking webpage.

regards
Werner