[Qgis-developer] Wiki cleanup

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:52:58 PDT 2013

Hi paolo!

well - there should be a release checklist - just to have a list to hold on
to ..
but I guess we would only need one that could be copied and
extended/adjusted as the release cycle is not a fixed one.

You'd have to ask Tim if he'd like to keep the old things - but for me they
are only there for "historical" purposes and can be deleted.
(As long as we have the newest version somewhere)
Probably the latest announcement should also stay (older ones apply to the
same things as above)

But as I am writing this - It could be probably nice to have some kind of
historic page .. but again .. there is already the wikipedia page about
QGIS where all release dates are written .. so .. I'd delete those old
pages of our own wiki ..

kind regards
Werner