[Qgis-developer] Is there anybody interested whether QGIS 2.0 will support non-Latin1 Shapefiles?

Sanghee Shin endofcap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:21:36 PDT 2013

Dear Borys,

Most of all thanks for your efforts.

Actually that encoding issue highly affected Korean QGIS users badly and reduced usability. I'm not a developer, however I can help you by testing and giving you test files. Also I'll share your efforts with Korean developers as well.

Thanks again.

Sanghee

2013. 4. 12., 오후 8:30, Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl> 작성: