[Qgis-developer] Thank you all for the great HF!!

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Apr 16 00:32:49 PDT 2013

Hi,

yes, we definitely should and will write about the activities. Whose blog can
we use? Paolo, can we use yours from Faunalia?

As for Essen I prepared a "Result" section in the wiki. Can everybody write
some notes about what people did during the hackfest. I already started for
things I know...

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013#Results

Pēteris can you send me the pictures you took from the group? And all
others, if you have some nice photos of the event, please send it to me...

Regards
Otto

Am Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:19:16 +0700
schrieb Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>:

> Hi
>
> Could someone write up a blog post or similar highlighting the key
> activities that happened at the hackfest? Us poor souls who were not
> there are starved for details :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I agree 100%. Awesome hackfest, and great organization. You did a
> > great job organizing this. I am looking forward to participating in
> > the next hackfest :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Victor
> >
> > 2013/4/15 Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> I have to say .. Same from me
> >> Thanks for the great Hackfest and the nice discussions - I think we all
> >> did a huge step forward in the right direction.
> >> It was greatly organized and I had a lot of fun finding my way home with
> >> Radim in the night. :)
> >> Special thanks to Matthias for his prompt reaction on every "problem" I
> >> found in his branch :)
> >> And as Alessandro already said .. Sorry for not saying goodbye to
> >> everybody .. I also had to leave early.
> >> Somebody kept me drinking beer .. You know who you are.
> >>
> >> Hope to see you all next time!
> >>
> >> Just to be sure that work on the new webpage will not get lost I attach
> >> the 3 main "topics" we decided in Freemind format to be further
> >> discussed and - converted to a nice looking webpage.
> >>
> >> regards
> >> Werner

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee