[Qgis-developer] Logistics for next developer meetings

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 08:15:29 PDT 2013

This would limit the options where you can host the event. For example,
hosting it in a university might not offer you accommodation, catering, etc.
But on the other hand, they are more approachable, willing to help with
lesser cost/no cost and generally more space/better facilities for the
event.

Cheers
Saber