[Qgis-developer] fTools and GdalTools: sextante vs original plugins

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 00:24:49 PDT 2013

Bernhard

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Could you detail a bit
more about what you are doing (algorithms you are running, etc)?.
PostGIS layers should work without problems, but I have recently fixed
a problem with PostGIS when using SAGA algorithms, so there might be
other issues like that.

If you want, you can send me your layers and model, so I can have a
look and try to find out what is happening

Many thanks for your collaboration (and patience)

Victor