[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] How define the "other" condition on a classification render

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:24:13 PDT 2013

You should be.

I tested myself and I believe you found a bug.

You should be able to add a new class without any value, and all values
outside the existing categories should be rendered with that symbology.
Thats how it works in 1.8.

I'm not being able to open qgis.org (probably is under maintenance), but if
there is no issue ticket for this problem, we should create one.

Alexandre Neto