[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Stephane Goldstein s.n.g at gmx.com
Thu Apr 18 05:09:45 PDT 2013

I like the options that try to mix a compass with a Q.
It would be nice if it were something derived from de OSGeo logo.

The concept is in some of the logos, but they're still not quite there in terms of design:
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/231
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/198
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/48
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/7

I also agree that using the POI common symbol is not a good option.

Readability is fundamental, +1 for