[Qgis-developer] QGIS API Freeze deadline extension

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 19 09:06:03 PDT 2013

Hi All

Given the number of API issues that still need to be resolved, I
propose we move the API freeze date to 1 May 2013.

Suggested updated timeline:

1 May 2013 - API, GUI Freeze
15 may String freeze - no changes to ui or strings except where
required for critical bug fixes. Call for translations.
1 June 2013 - Branch 2.0, code freeze (except for packaging related
changes), call for packaging
7 June 2013 - Public release of 2.0

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services