[Qgis-developer] Sextante test drive

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 06:39:42 PDT 2013

Paolo, I have changed the configuration dialog with your suggestions
(thanks!). Everything you suggested is there, except making the param
name not editable, which seems a bit harder to get...

Also, now there are autoconfig paths for SAGA, GRASS and OTB in
Windows, so if a user installs QGIS with the OSGeo4W installer, there
should nbe no need for extra configuration, and  he could start using
all algorithms directly in an out-of-the-box QGIS install.

thanks!
Victor