[Qgis-developer] behavior of splitting feature

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 22 08:08:09 PDT 2013

Hi Denis,

I agree - this is another improvement that should be implemented.

I would opt for option 3, with the drop-down buttons, or maybe also just
a modifier key. Option 1 and 2 is sub-optimal.

I would also welcome your other suggestion about the drop-down for
ring-manipulation.

Not sure how well such drop-down buttons would work on mobile devices
though. But mobile devices would need an improved UI anyway.

I'd also like to see a way to modify multi-point features.

Andreas