[Qgis-developer] Make QGIS interact with LibreCAD.

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:26:29 PDT 2013

Agreed +1 Having all the needed editing tools in one plugin would be better, right now you need to install several plugins to do editing work, maybe getting them together under one roof and deprecating the original afterwards would make the experience easier for users and for writing manuals also

Ing. Antonio Locandro
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
+504 9503 5747
Need a GPS map for Central America, Asia or South America / Necesitas un mapa GPS para Centro America, Asia o Sur America