[Qgis-developer] behavior of splitting feature

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 22 11:51:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

I would propose that the editing stuff should go into QGIS core. It is
cumbersome having to download plugins all the time for editing.

I would also suggest to implement the CAD stuff in QGIS core. I can't
see why someone does not want to have these improvements.

That way the tools get more exposure to both users and developers.

Andreas