[Qgis-developer] Images in legend

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 22 23:43:59 PDT 2013

 Hi Paolo,

 There is always the option to export the legend to Inkscape/GIMP
 (through SVG/PDF or PNG) change it and re-import it again.  know - it is
 more complicated - but I think that QGIS cannot cater to all wishes/edge
 cases, regarding the legend.

 Of course - you client/contact could hire someone to implement this
 feature. But until then, the workaround through another graphic software
 seems feasible to me.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:34:21 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
 Switzerland