[Qgis-developer] New SEXTANTE modeler interface

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Apr 24 02:36:10 PDT 2013

Thank you Victor - looks good (only tested with the sample models).

I still haven't really started using SEXTANTE but will for sure in the
upcoming weeks. I will try to replace some of the simpler FME workflows
with a SEXTANTE workflow.

Will report if I run into troubles or have suggestions.

Andreas