[Qgis-developer] Make QGIS interact with LibreCAD.

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 07:37:24 PDT 2013

Would it be possible as a first interaction if all the CAD/Drawing tools be merged into a single plugin so the plugin library be less crowded and we knew exactly what tools are available? I disagree that some users wont be interested in this tools, some users are just doing analysis and that is fine but to be able to perform analysis and models you sometimes have to create the data, having the tools to create the data is part of every COTS GIS software and it should be part of QGIS. Of course if a user is just doing analysis he would just hide the tools

Antonio Locandro From: olivier.dalang at gmail.com