[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] [Qgis-user] Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:34:05 PDT 2013

Hey all,

The logo comp has now moved into the final rounds and we have to pick at
winner out the designers left. The designs there are not final yet and I
will be giving feedback to the designers to iterate their designs into
something that we like. I have updated the design brief to include the
community aspect and that it must also work as a desktop icon.

I have just sent of an email to 99designs to get the final round extended
by another 7 days in order to collect more designs and have time for people
to view and comment.   If there are any variations of the designs. or a new
direction, please post it here and I will update the comp with those
details.

The round with the designs is here
http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397.

REMEMBER: These designs are not final until the last minute so we must get
feedback to the designers if we would like to see something different.

Regards,
Nathan